Thursday, March 13, 2008

Welcome!

Well, I'm hopping on the "blogging" band-wagen! Since I'm so terrible at sending out pictures of Ethan, maybe this will be even better! A bunch of my friends are "bloggers" and I really enjoy reading them. Hopefully, I won't dissappoint! First off, I have to thank Denise for getting me started (I'm a little computer clumsy and she got me all set up).

I'm actually at work right now and it's almost 3am! There were a bunch of night-shift holes so Denise called to see if I wanted to work tonight instead of tomorrow, well today, and I said sure! However, I wasn't prepared to stay up all night....no nap!! So far so good though, I'm sure I'll crash when I get home though! Sorry for the incredibly boring first post, but I can't think of anything else to say and I just wanted SOMETHING on my page!!

2 comments:

Denise said...

Congratulatins on your first post! Find out how to get the title up there!

P.S. I don't like the word verification thing!

Lori said...

Okay so I don't think it was you, since you just started blogging, but one of you fellow phatnurse bloggers has been over to my blog and left me a comment a long time ago, but when I tried to visit her blog (phatnurse) it was password protected. So now I found your blog, via max's mom, and see that you are one of the phatnurse bloggers too. So could I please have an invite? I've been rather curious to check it out. My email is: costa(dot)lori(at)gmail(dot)com
I am an ER nurse and live rather close to you in the St. Joseph, MI area.
Have fun with your blog, I started one when my baby boy was born 3 months ago. It is a great way to keep family updated with news and pictures.