Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Today

It still seems like yesterday, but a year ago tonight my contractions started. Little did I know that he wouldn't actually arrive for 2 more days!! This week has been busy with work and trying to get things ready for Ethan's Big Day! He has been so much fun! He's so busy that I can hardly keep up with him, and it's very obvious if you take a look at my house! Oh well, I'd rather play too! Today, I let him have a magazine that I was going to throw away and he had a ball tearing out the pages! Then he tried to put the pages back on the shelf (where the magazine was). It was so cute. He's also starting to stack things, and at Grandma Bonnie's (where the toys are endless and he NEVER gets bored!) she has a big bag of soft plastic balls and after he plays with them for a while he puts them back in the bag! The past few nights, when I comb his hair after his bath, he's been grabbing the comb from me and trying to comb his own hair! Now tonight during his bath, he took the washcloth and washed the side of his face and his ear. He amazes me every day, I can't believe how quickly he can change or learn something. Well, I have to work tomorrow so Daddy's bringing Ethan to Grandma Sue's for the day!

No comments: