Saturday, March 15, 2008

Shutterfly

Well, hopefully I was successful in sending out emails about my new blog and on how to view pictures that I've placed on Shutterfly. If you didn't get one, it's an honest mistake! Feel free to email me at: emergencyrn_mi@yahoo.com (that's an _ b/t rn and mi) and I'll send you the shutterfly link to view my albums...you can also order any prints that you would like from there! I know all the pictures on Shutterfly are old....it's all a work in progress!! I'm in the process of making an on-line scrapbook and haven't gotten very far in the uploading process yet! I just started that too! I'm slowly creaping out of my comfort zone, be patient with me! Well, ta ta for now!

1 comment:

Denise said...

I see how I rate... I help start your blog but I don't get an email about shutterfly!