Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pumpkins

The other night I was going through some old pictures that were on our hard-drive and I came across this one of Derek and I on our wedding day (and he thought I'd be nice!). He was totally caught off gaurd, it was great! So I had to put it on the blog for a while, for old times sake!!

Ethan was really cute the other night cuddling with Daisy, here's a couple pictures.



On Sunday, Ethan and I went to get pick out our pumpkins. We went to a place just off 31, they had TONS! Ethan had fun with all of the "balls" as he calls them. When we got there they had some really huge pumkins as you walked in so I got Ethan with the biggest one! He kept patting it and even laid his head on it! I got some more pictures too, but they're on my other camera!




1 comment:

Brandi said...

PLEASE tell me you did not buy that huge pumpkin in that picture! :) Looks like he had fun! He is so adorable! I love the new background1 That picture is classic!