Monday, October 6, 2008

Today


Ethan has been so much fun today! A little mischievous, but so stinkin' cute! This morning, I was putting a few things away in the bathroom and Ethan was busy throwing his toys in the tub. I decided to quick refill my coffee and heard a strange sound, when I got back to the bathroom I discovered that the "strange sound" that I heard was the sound of the TP roll being unrolled at record speed! I'm sure every kid has done this, including me around the same age, so I had to grab a few pictures of him!



BUSTED!!!!!


Who me??





Hey, Mom...look what I did!!!!





Later, he pulled out this pitcher - don't worry, it's plastic, (look familiar Marcy?) and was walking all over with it. He was talking into it and laughing at how funny he sounded, then he'd hand it to me to talk into! I tried to video tape him talking in it, but he was too interested in the camera to do what I wanted (of course!). He really liked it when I'd play it back for him!







2 comments:

Brandi said...

Did you see the pic of the t-paper on my blog too? These boys I tell ya! :)

Brandi said...

Okay I forgot to play the video, So cute! He definately knows what the is saying! I love it! He is bound and determines not to say "water" for you on camera! LOL!

The boys and I would love to get together for a playdate! That would be fun! Let's find a day sometime when we both have off from work!