Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sounds

I guess I didn't know that toddler's have strange phobias to certain sounds until I had one. Ethan litterally freaks out or bursts into tears and some sounds and then one's that I think will bother him, don't! Like, he gets irritated at the sound of the garbage disposal, but not crazy, but if I use the mixer he cries and cries until it's off and then it takes me a while to calm him down. I even sat him on the counter so he could see what I was doing and he still flipped out. I felt so bad, but I had to finish! My mom has recently discovered that he loves the sound of the dryer! This is so funny to me, he holds onto it and bounces (shakes his booty, I say) to the beat of it! I crack up every time! My washer and dryer are front loaders and there are WAY too many buttons for him. He always stops or starts it, so I have to keep the door closed when I'm doing laundry. But, the other night during his tubby he kept looking up at the fan in the bathroom and while I was getting him dressed he finally started pointing to and wanting it on so I turned it on and he started doing his little "booty shake"! You can't hear the fan on the video, but here it is! I took 2 of them, hopefully they'll both upload! Oh, how I love this age!! It's so much fun watching him learn....and learning from him too!

No comments: