Monday, November 3, 2008

Always playing "Catch-up"

Once again, I'm behind on my blog! I'm always behind on something it seems! Anyway, the weekend before Halloween, Derek and I went to a Halloween party (a friend of a friend's). My friends wanted to go as the Golden Girls and here we are!



Erin (Dorothy), Karen (Rose), Amber (Sophia) and Shelly (Blanche)
Here's my friend Dave (Amber's hubby) as Andy Warhol (sp?)

What kind of Halloween party would it be without Sara Palin? (Christine)




Kid Rock (Shannon) and Pam Anderson (Derek) even got back together for the event!


That weekend we finally finished carving our pumpkins! I had decorated our porch about a week before in a huge spider web and found some super cute ghost lights to hang. So here's our "scary" decorations this year!












1 comment:

Brandi said...

You girls look great! That is hilarious! Whoever thought of that is a genius!