Thursday, November 13, 2008

"CAW"

At least I think that's how to phonetically spell how Ethan says color! He LOVES to color now!! He even knows a lot of colors too! He can correctly pick out Blue ("Bru"), Green ("GEE"), Red, Black, Brown. Orange and Yellow usually, but those two are the ones he gets a little mixed up yet! I'm impressed....I'm sure it's advanced or something, right?? Just kidding, he amazes me every day though! He's also learned the word "poo-poo" and he'll even try to say "stinky poo-poo" when I'm changing a dirty diaper! I think it's cute now, but I'm sure I won't when he announces it in the middle of grocery store or something!! Oh, he says paper too, but it sounds more like "papoo".

He has a cold right now, or is getting another moler - or both! He's just miserable! The first couple nights he got me up EVERY HOUR and then it would take me a while to calm him down, and just about the the time I fell back to sleep, he'd wake up screaming again. I feel alot like I did when he was a newborn...but not NEARLY as bad! Boy, it seems like those days were soooo long ago! I had almost forgotten.....almost!



Well, here he is coloring and drawing on his chalkboard (my awesome Goodwill find!!)











Here's a little video of him saying his colors. The reason I laugh at first, is because right when I hit record, he let out a big belch!!

No comments: