Tuesday, August 26, 2008

In his own words.

Here's Ethan's latest haircut. It's a bit shorter then he's had had the 1st 2 times, but it's just as cute. I think it makes him look so much older though :( I thought it might be faster to cut, but it really wasn't. I don't know what it is, but he just HATES having anything cut! I have to pin him down and tuck one arm under my arm just to cut his fingernails and he screams and cries big crocodile tears like I'm trying to cut his fingers off and it's 10 times worse when he has his haircut! I'm telling you, I had my hands full! At one point he pulled off both of our capes and started slapping me in the face all while screaming at the top of his lungs! I felt so bad for Keri, but she did awesome! When it was finally done (not that Keri's slow by any means, but I'm sure it wasn't easy to make a moving target look even!), we were both dripping in sweat and covered in hair! I told Derek that he's taking next time! His 1st haircut went so well (thank goodness b/c I was able to get some super cute pictures), he sat by himself, hardly moved his head. Then last time I had to hold him and this time the screaming started when walked in the door already! Thankfully, the girl that cuts our hair has been a friend for many years and she cuts out of her home! Here he is making his favorite face!



Busted! Heading for the TV...if you look close you can see a ton of little finger-prints right as his level! It drives Daddy nuts!


Running around like crazy now!


So innocent...yeah right!











As promised a few blog posts ago, here's some video of Ethan saying a few of his words. Although, he wouldn't cooperate for my favorite - water -until I said it a million times! I hope you can hear him, he gets shy when I bring out the camera, the little stinker!









1 comment:

Brandi said...

Love the new haircut! He is such a handsome little guy - all those sweat and tears were worth it! LOL! The video is too cute, I love when you say "ughhhh...ETHAN!" You sound just like me! He is adorable and talking so much. Camping....wasn't easy but alot of fun. I am sure I had the 2 dirtiest little boys there, I just eventually gave up! hey it's camping, right?! :)