Wednesday, August 6, 2008

More fun in the sun!

Derek and I took Ethan to his parent's beach, he was a little stinker! He kept emptying his bucket of water and when I go fill it again, he'd have a fit! I think I need a bigger bucket!!! It was fun for a little while anyway..... The hike up the stairs with my 25lb wt wasn't though....as if I wasn't sure that I was REALLY out of shape - I know I am now!!!


This past week I spent a few days at my mom's (as I do a lot in the summer). Ethan really wanted to play in the pool, but didn't understand that he couldn't just sit in the water, so I brought a kiddie pool next to the big pool and he LOVES that! It's great, he gets own little pool and I can sit in the big pool right next to him and keep cool and get some sun too!







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We should have a great day today.

Anonymous said...

that's way too cool.

Brandi said...

Love the pics of Ethan in the water! He has little boobs just like Teagyn! Haha! Glad you were able to get away for a few days- that is always so refreshing. To answer your question, sometimes I wonder why God gave me a license to have little one's, it can be very challenging! But they are SO worth it! You will do just fine when that day comes!! ;)