Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Family Fun

As usual, I'm a little behind in my blog posts, but I'm trying to catch up tonight!

This July, as nearly every July, my Aunt Ruth (Mom's baby sister), Uncle Don, and usually their 4 kids (Samantha, Isaac, Hannah, and Zofia) make the trip from MN to MI for a week of family fun in the sun! This always involves "Aunt Sue's Pool" several times. This year, Samantha was out of state working for the summer, but the rest of the crew came. We got together for a BBQ and here's "Chef D" grilling for everyone (with my Uncle Don in the background)!
Family photo in the pool!



Here's Ethan having a blast with Grandma Sue!

Here's my super cute Grandma "Oma" and Grandpa "Papa"

Here's Zofie with all 3 of mom's dogs...you can hardly see Tika, she's a teacup, the blond one is Chico and the black one is Quincy. Last year they wouldn't come near her so she was excited to have them all on her lap!



This only lasted about 5mins, then he was ready to get out. It was fun while it lasted!

No comments: