Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Gardening

Last year was the first year that I didn't plant a garden since we've lived here (which is ever since we've been married). Ethan came at the end of March and it didn't even cross my mind until the end of May when I should have planted it! I was too busy learning how to be a mommy! Anyway, I really wanted one this year so I planted at the usual time, but I hadn't realized how much our trees had grown and my garden doesn't get NEAR the sun it used to! Of course all the rain we got 2 days after I planted didn't help either! Anyway, my garden is a little sad this year, but at least things that I planted are growing and still alive! Ethan LOVES to be outside, so on this day (a few weeks ago) I was weeding and he really wanted to help me. Although he didn't discriminate b/t a plant, flower, grass or weed! I think he just wanted to clear a spot for him to play with the dirt! He needed a bath before I could even feed him dinner, but he loved helping! Here's some pictures!














2 comments:

Denise said...

Those are great scrapbooking pictures! The ideas are already coming!

FlowerMomma said...

Love the garden! Isn't it a joy to see your child enjoy it? Mine sure love to dig in the dirt!