Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Random Pics

Here's a few pictures and a little video at the bottom of the past couple weeks. Derek's birthday was yesterday and he's been working so hard the past few months and we didn't take a vacation this year, so I'm taking him to one of his favorite places....Las Vegas!! We leave Friday night for a long weekend and we both need a little get-a-way! We can't wait, but then again, I hate leaving Ethan for any length of time. I know he'll be just fine, probably won't even miss us, but I miss him terribly! Anyway, that's what's new with us. If I have time to take a picture of my ever growing belly before we leave, I'll post a pic. Otherwise, look for one when we get back! I can't believe how big I am already!!
Ethan is now becoming interested in the "potty", he likes to sit on it, but nothing happens yet. He often tells me when he goes now, so I know he's starting to understand the "feeling", but we're certainly not "potty-training" yet, just getting the idea! He's about to go through so many changes in the next few months, that I'm certainly not going to push potty training on him too!
All he needs is a bucket of water and life is good!! ( I had to take him home in no pants after this though, he was soaked!)




I think someone is ready for finger paints! (This was chocolate pudding as I busy doing something else!)










2 comments:

Brandi said...

So cute! i love the finger painting ones, lol! Yeah Ethan for sitting on the potty! That is a big step! :)

Keri said...

Good gravy, Ethan is so darn cute! I could smother him with bazillions of kisses! I love reading more about him and what he's up to these days. He and Levi are so close in doing the same things. Can you even believe they are two already?

Hoping you and hubster have a blast in Vegas. What a fun filled get-a-way. Please do post belly photos soon. Show us all how radiant you look!