Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Easter

Well, once again, I'm behind on my blog!! At least I'm posting these in the same month!! Anyway, we had a very nice Easter this year. We hid a few shiny eggs in the yard for Ethan to find b/c we weren't sure he'd get into it, but he really did so I wish we would have hid more! Oh, well. Then we went to Boatwerks for brunch with "Gana Twinkle-Twinkle" (Grandma Bonnie) and "Papa,Papa,Papa" (Grandpa Denny), Uncle Bri and Aunt Sara! It was nice, but then I had to go from there to work and it was a really busy day in the ER!

Here's Ethan checking out his Easter basket! He's holding up a lady bug in an egg!

Ooh, eggs!


Here's Ethan on his egg hunt.




Found one!



Looking for more.





Gana had a basket waiting for him too and it was of course and Elmo basket! (which he's still carries around!)





Here's Ethan's spiky hair!















1 comment:

Brandi said...

what a little stud!!! He is such a hunny! Looks like you guys had a good Easter!

Ps....I am done with class for about 3 weeks so we need to get our little planners together and get a playdate in motion!!