Friday, January 2, 2009

Power Blogging

Wow! Look at me! 3 posts in 1 day! I took this video of Ethan the other day and couldn't wait to post it! He's learning and saying more and more every day! He just amazes me and is truly such a joy to be around. Except for a very small part of the time when he decides to express his growing independence! He's now 21 months old and I just can't believe in 3 months he'll be 2! It's all just flown by, just as everyone warned me it would! I just couldn't be happier with my life. I have a wonderful husband who loves us to death an adoreable (if I do say so myself), healthy little boy and 2 slightly obnoxious, needy, but loving, dogs too. What more could a girl ask for?!

2 comments:

Denise said...

Very cute video... so makes me want to have a video camera!

Keri said...

We fell in love with Ethan today! It was so cute... I played this video and it caught Levi's attention immediately. He even said he's ABC's along with Ethan. You wouldn't know it, but we watched the video at least half a dozen times. Levi kept signing for more!

Couple of smart boys we have! I didn't even realize they are only about a month apart. Can you believe '2' is right around the corner?