Saturday, September 27, 2008

Ethan and his Doggies

I think Ethan may be starting to "pretend" a little. Lately, he's been crawling around again and he puts his head down and plows into the dogs. He thinks's it's so funny! They don't think it is so much. He even whines like Rocki when he sees them and he sounds just like him! (For those of you who don't know Rocki, he's extremely vocal, to say the least, and whines constantly it seems.) Ethan just loves Daisi, he's always giving her hugs and no matter what he does or how rough he is with her, she usually just sits there and takes it. Rocki on the other hand is actually starting to make me nervous. He's been growling and making some threatening barks towards Ethan lately when Ethan tries to play with him. It's like Ethan's antagonizing him b/c he'll know he'll get a reaction out of Rocki. But he doesn't fear him at all and I'm worried that Rocki's warnings will turn into an actual bite. I really don't know what to do. Rocki really is a great dog, but he's getting older and now has an attitude. I recently bought a soft muzzle for him. He hates it, but it puts my mind a little more at ease, because Ethan doesn't understand that he can't play with him (like when Rocki's sleeping!). Anyway, here's some pictures I took the other day of Ethan and Daisi (notice my nice clean slider...).


Here's Ethan playing doggie!


1 comment:

Brandi said...

I love the pics that is scarey! When they get older they can be somewhat unpredictable! :( Gavyn used to do that same thing with his head down and plow thing! lol!
The slider....mine ALWAYS looks the exact same fingerprinted way! Haha!
The word thingy, yes, just for you! Honestly, I didn't know that I had a choice. I agree, they are annoying! :)
i am glad to see a post...slacker! ;)