Thursday, July 28, 2011

A few Summer Faves


Summer is just FLYING by, as always, and I can hardly believe that July is almost done! I don't want it to end!!!! We are having just a wonderful summer! We have had many days at the beach; which to be honest, we haven't done too often the past few summers. Which is crazy b/c we're so close to fabulous beaches!!! This year is just so much fun b/c Addy can walk and run and is just at that age where she is SO much fun!! Last year, she wasn't walking so it was tough to some things b/c I had to have a stroller or carry her or worry about what she was going to crawl in and now that she's on 2 feet, it's so much easier! Derek and I are really taking a step back and ENJOYING them this summer and I just love it!! Ethan has discovered how much fun it is to have a sibling, to have someone to play with whenever he wants. He really is a GREAT big brother -for the most part, he still has his non-sharing, me, me, me moments though. I just love listening to him talk to her like she understands just what he's saying. He's usually very patient with her and tries to explain or show her just what he wants her to do! And she just thinks he hung the moon. She just loves to be at his side, doing - or trying to do - whatever he's doing. It's too cute!
My little stinker! Full of personality! I love this picture, mostly she's getting such a kick out of touching my camera lens!



Here's Addy right next her big brother on Papa and Grandma Twinkle's boat for the 4th.


Ethan "driving" Papa's boat with Daddy and waving to everyone on the pier!



I Love this pic of Ethan. He is growing up so fast and he's so smart! He's quite a little lover these days too, and that just melts me! He'll tell me he loves me out of the blue or come up and kiss me and I just can't get enough of it!







No comments: