Saturday, May 23, 2009

All Boy!

Today has been great! Derek and I slept in b/c Ethan spent the night at Grandma and Grandpa Twinkle's last night! Oh, how I love sleep!!! Then we got up and went to breakfast at Derek's favorite spot, Dutch Brothers or DeBoer Bakery. It was fabulous! Then we headed to Lowe's to get some fertilizer for my garden and for the grass and picked up Ethan. Ethan is still very into the ugly lawn flowers that spin and he calls them my their colors, "Red one, Green one, Purple one, Brown one". The minute we pull in the driveway he starts "go see green, go see red, etc". I wanted to get some of the big weeds out of my garden before we tilled it anyway so I got out Ethan's rake and he "helped" mommy weed, played with his flowers etc... All was going well until about 45mins later when I looked over to see him pouring handfuls of dirt on himself - starting at his head! I didn't think it was that bad until I was ready to bring him in for his nap and took a closer look. It was just caked in his scalp, down his back and into his pants, even his diaper!! I decided just to throw him in the shower which he's never done before. At first he thought it was kind of fun, but then when the water kept hitting his face, he was ready to get out, but I had to get the dirt out of hair somehow! It was just pure mud coming off his head running down him. I did the best I could as quickly as I could. At least his scalp isn't black anymore! Anyway, he went right down for his nap after that! I tried to get some pictures, but you couldn't tell all the dirt on him in the pictures. I just had to laugh, what a little boy!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your everythingeade.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com