Friday, May 23, 2008

My Little Dutch Boy!

As promised, here are some pictures from Tulip Time and Ethan as a little Dutch Boy - minus the wooden shoes! We did get some wooden shoes for him, but not in time for the day we went down there! Oh well, he pulled them off right away anyway! He actually kept his hat on all day, which was really surprising.



Off with the shoes!



That's what he REALLY thinks about his Dutch Costume!









Ethan and Grandma Sue!











The eyelids were getting pretty heavy here, I thought he wasn't going to make it to the parade.







But then the parade started and he loved the bands!








He was clapping, kicking and laughing!
Sorry it took me forever to post these. My computer is wicked old and seems to work when it wants to, plus it takes me like 15 years to upload images!! Anyway, bear with me. Hope it was worth the wait!!














































1 comment:

Denise said...

Very cute pictures!